The popular USB boot disk creation tool Ventoy 1.0.91 has been released, and the new version can now recognize cluster sizes greater than 64kB. This means that Ventoy can now read volume sizes larger than 256TB (NTFS can reach up to 8TB in Windows 11 and Windows 10 version 1709 or higher).
Official website download: https://www.ventoy.net/en/download.html
Ventoy 1.0.91 Changelog:
- Added support for FreeBSD 14-CURRENT.
- Fixed startup issues with Bliss OS 15.x.
- Fixed Fedora boot errors when Ventoy partition is NTFS.
- Added recognition of NTFS partitions with large cluster sizes (greater than 64KB).
- Improved the grub2 process in traditional BIOS mode.
- Updated languages.json.