Via’s Android browser was updated on Tuesday, and the latest version is available on the Play Store. We noticed that the latest version number has jumped to Via 4.6.0. This release brings new features such as support for automatically updating rule subscriptions and scripts, support for importing scripts from files or links, and several improvements and fixes.
- Supports automatic updates for rule subscriptions and scripts
- Supports importing scripts from files or links
- Added option to grant app permission when adding site settings
- Optimized font size setting
- Improved speed of interception filter matching
- Fixed issue where site cookies could not be cleared
- Some errors have been fixed