Microsoft’s annual Windows software award event, “Microsoft Store App Awards 2023,” has begun. Consumers or developers can now nominate their favorite Windows applications – currently accepting nominations (rather than votes) to determine which applications will participate in the selection. Microsoft will stop accepting nominations on March 29 local time. After nominations, the public voting phase will begin.
Nominated applications must meet the following criteria:
- Availability: The application should be available on at least one Microsoft Store in a region by the end of March 2023.
- Compatibility: The application should run smoothly on Windows 11, not just on Windows 10.
- Quality: The application’s rating must be 3.5 stars or higher, with at least 50 ratings.
- No abandoned software: The application should have received at least one meaningful update in the past 12 months.
- Nomination link: https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=v4j5cvGGr0GRqy180BHbR06ZfXfeYy5IkgUl4KA788RUNVNKUzVUT0xKRUJTM1c2VExCODNGNk1HMC4u
- Microsoft Store Awards 2022 Results